Too much foam? Too tight? THE WIRE JUST GOT BROKEN?! There are a lot of bra-blems available in store for us. But these shouldn’t stop us from feeling that comfortable sensation! These issues may lead us on wanting to remove our bra any time of the day but that can’t happen!
Here are some experiences I’ve (and some people I know) encountered so far and easy tips which helped me get back on track!
MY STRAPS ARE FALLING OFF! WHAT DO I DO?
Easy now there girl! This has happened to me TONS of time – from walking to school. reaching out an object and just simply watching my favorite movie – and yes, I did panic quite often but I have a quick solution for this!
- Your straps ACTUALLY get loose every month! When you tighten your straps for the first time, you don’t end the routine there. YOU HAVE TO TIGHTEN IT EVERY MONTH! That’s right, every month! You don’t need to do it everyday, once a month is enough!
- If your new routine doesn’t seem to work, it’s time to be practical – GET A DIFFERENT BRA STYLE! Try using a Full Coverage, Semi and Convertible bras. These are the types which have the narrowest set straps!
- Other bras such as the Balconet and Plunge bras have wider set straps! To those who have narrow or slopping shoulders, avoid using these kinds.
OH NO! PEOPLE CAN SEE MY BAND!
I’ve been there; done that. I usually wear cropped or sleeveless tops and letting people see my band riding up is HUGE no-no. Here’s what we do:
- Buy a smaller band size so you have a snug fit! Well, this doesn’t mean you have small boobs, girl. You actually need a bigger cup size for this problem! Don’t forget that every time you get smaller band size, you need to get a cup that’s one size bigger! It will really be a helpful solution!
- One more important tip: slip two finger underneath the band! This will let you know that you have the right band size. Also snug your bra on the loosest hook so you can tighten it when time comes.
ATTENTION: I HAVE FOUR BOOBS…
Hold up! That doesn’t mean you realllllly have four boobs. It’s called a “Quad-boob” to be exact – where your boobs double up when you wear a tight bra and a shirt… you get the picture.
- To fix this problem, you need a bigger cup size! That’s right, your babies indeed got bigger!!! You will totally feel comfortable when you finally get your right cup size! Try a size bigger and if it still feels wrong, experiment on the other sizes! (But be careful as well, you might experience other bra-blems!)
HELLO THERE, SIDE BOOBIES!
Everyone knows this! For instance, a muscle tee may pull of this look but okay, it’s not really a nice look to do. Such solutions are these:
- Choose a cup that is one size bigger then a band that is one size lower! Don’t be scared to perhaps try different sizes!
- Or you can also just tighten your band! This will help your boobies fall into the right place.
I… HAVE… NOTHING…?
Thin people usually experience this problem. WELL, I HAVE. Your breasts rest at the bottom of the foam which leaves a HUGE gap or space on top of your bra. No need to worry though, we, ladies, still have something! We just need some magic *wink*
- Tighten your straps!!! Easy right?
- But then if the first magic doesn’t fix it, go on and put a smaller cup size. Try putting on something that’s just a half smaller.
- If there’s still a little room available, yet your cup feels just right, try using a different bra style. A Plunge or a Push-up is angled to reduce cup gaping!
And that’s all!!! Goodbye bra-blems! It’s actually just a very easy problem to fix! You just need to know who your babies are and you’ll be able to feel comfortable ANY. TIME. OF. THE. DAY.
If your new routine doesn’t seem to work, it’s time to be practical – GET A DIFFERENT BRA STYLE! Try using a Full Coverage, Semi and Convertible bras. These are the types which have the narrowest set straps! You can also check out some great bras from ThirdLove as well!
For all my readers out there, you get a 15% discount from Thirdlove!!! YEP. 15% OFF FROM ALL THEIR PRODUCTS. Just type in the code: BRABLEMS whenever you order! And yes, you’re welcome *wink*
Yep. Cheers to that!